Home is Where Your Family is Cared for
TELEMEDICINE IS NOW AVAILABLE
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
We want you to know that your health and safety is our utmost priority.
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and in an effort to protect the health and safety of our
patients and their families as well as our providers, staff and their families, we are pleased to announce
Arizona Family Care is offering Telemedicine services for many of our routine patient visits over the next
few months. Having a “virtual” visit will allow you to have a face-to-face discussion with your physician
or physician assistant from the comfort of your home or workplace. Our goal is to allow you to maintain
social distancing and reduce your risk of exposure in this difficult time. Technology requirements are
straight forward, you will need to have a cell phone or computer with a camera and microphone. If you
have a fever, cough or sore throat, do not come to the office. We can address your concerns via
Should you choose to have a telemedicine visit, you will receive an e-mail/phone call from our office in
advance of your appointment with detailed instructions, including a link to login to your appointment.
Many insurance plans do not require any out of pocket cost for telemedicine from you during this
pandemic. Schedule your appointment today.
PATIENT GUIDELINES FOR PATIENT-AT-HOME TELEMEDICINE VISITS
1. Please ensure you have a smart phone or computer with a camera and microphone.
2. Test your Wifi to make sure that you have a strong signal.
3. If you have a home blood pressure cuff, check your blood pressure and pulse prior to your visit.
Write them down.
4. If you have a scale at home, please weigh yourself and write down the number. Provide weight,
blood pressure and pulse when we call you.
5. Please gather your medication bottle(s) and note which medication(s) need refills. Write these
names down on the same piece of paper.
6. Please find a well-lit, quiet place indoors to complete your call. Do not sit with a window directly
7. Log into the virtual waiting room with the link provided to you 15 minutes prior to your
Should you have any questions, please call our office at 623-773-2848.